Tuesday, May 27, 2008

4 more days..

4 more days till school is out for summer break.

I think I'm looking forward to summer break..

Not sure how we are going to spend it this year. With gas prices so high.

I know we will be at Holiday World alot since we got season passes.

I wish it would stop raining.. Seems like we have had alot of rain the past month.

The swiming pool is up. Yep the boys have been in it.. not me its still too cold.

Photobucket

Hopefully we will see some sun to warm it up a tad bit.

I did scrap a little this one is for a photo swap

I did for a friend.. Im not sure if Im that happy with it.. I hope Pam likes it though.



More pictures of my flowers..The iris are just about done for the year though.







I still haven't got that mulch down on the flower beds I need to soon before the weeds take over.

Ok now to figure out what to do with my last 4 days of freedom..

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Jodie said...

Happy Summer! The pool looks refreshing!