Monday, January 19, 2009

First Snow Day..

Finally some snow to sleigh on...

Ya know we have a huge hill in our front yard..

OK so the boys didn't get out of school for the snow. They were scheduled off cause of MLK day..

But they still had some fun.

As I'm posting this they are still outside playing..Thanks to the new snow suits from Santa this year they are staying toasty and warm..

I went out long enough to take a few picture and that's it I'm a summer gal.




I know Seth's hair looks long.. he sweeps the bangs over..


The wind storm broke my chair.. its waiting to be trashed.















Wow lots of fun!!

I hope you enjoy our snow pictures!

1 comment:

Jodie said...

Fun, fun, fun! Mine played out in the snow, but I was too toasty warm in my house with my warm wool slippers on to even think about trecking out there to take pictures. Watch, it'll be our only snowfall worth sledding on this winter.