Monday, March 23, 2009

No pic.. just words...

Howdy!!

I think have more to say.. no pictures..

Mckay is running in track again this year.. He is on the away team.. only the best is picked to run for the away team... tomorrow is the first meet.. wishing him good luck.

Seth is wanting to beat the mile record set at his school this month.. wishing him luck too. He has been spending two days a week at exercise club.

I have finally started to run some again.. 5K May 1st is my new goal.

Glad that spring is here and its getting warmer.

Spring Break starts on Friday for the boys.

They will be traveling with my parents to visit my Aunt's they are excited to see Aunt Ann and Uncle Bill for sure.

Hope it all works out for them.

Harley is getting taller and taller.. Pray he is potty trained soon!!

Ok at least its a post...

Embroidery and sewing is a must.. I have this diaper bag to put some finishing touches on.. its so cute..

1 comment:

Jodie said...

Just checking in to see what your doing this week. I'll get in touch when we are back in town. I got your text about scrapping next week, sound like a good plan.