Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Whats going on?

Well its been busy around here..

My garage has been taking over by all the bikes. Mckay got a new one. Seth and Mckay got an old one and painted it and put some new parts on the bike.

Running is always on the agenda. Mckay has started Cross Country practice already.. fun.

The boys still have a few weeks left of school June 5 is the last day.

We are planning a family vacation for the end of June..

There is another 5k on June 6 I think we are planning on running. Not sure if the boys are running or not.. I plan on it.

Harley is getting bigger and bigger. He got to meet a girl Boxer Callie was her name at petsmart the other day.. they played for awhile. He is also losing his baby teeth. Think the tooth fairy will come to see him?

Dad and Mom are officially retired and taking it easy. They deserve to be relaxing. Although I think they have a list of things they want to do.

Michael is still working long days. nothing new there.

We spent the holiday weekend doing lots of fun things. We went to Holiday World twice, did some letterboxing and dodged a lot of rain.

Sorry no pictures. I haven't taken very many lately.

Everyone have a great start of summer!!

1 comment:

Jodie said...

You know I don't like posts without pictures!!! I want to see Harley!
Sounds like your all busy. We need to plan to get together soon.