Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Blog challenge # 18

Katie's blog:

This week's challenge is to blog about your top 3 things photograph or scrapbook. Please share photos or pages. If you haven't learned how to post photos there's no better time than the present or perhaps try posting a link to your gallery.

1. My camera...

I love it because..
1.the zoom is major..
2 takes AA batteries..
3. I love the sports mode.. it takes continuous pictures..




2. I love Chipboard and Paper for scrapbooking.


isn't this the cutest little album.







This is my favorite brand of paper right now!











3. Check out my Scrapbook gallery at the playground..

http://scrapbookplayground.com/pp331/showgallery.php?ppuser=4488&cat=500



ok I can't get the link to work.. so copy and paste for now..

1 comment:

Katie said...

love it. I missed last weeks I forgot.