Friday, November 2, 2007

What to do on Saturday?

Cross Country is over.. So Maybe I can sleep in a little tomorrow.
I guess we will see.

Michael talked about going fishing or hunting.

Maybe I can scrapbook or sew..

I'm working on some cute projects for Christmas. I hope I have time to finish them all.

I want to make Christmas cards too..

I really want to get out this weekend and do a photo shoot with the boys in the fall leaves.. Maybe them will cooperate.

OK so nothing real exciting going on here.

I hate the time change!! Just thought I would let you know that.

I have some picture from Halloween might load those later..

2 comments:

Laura said...

GOOD mORNING! hEY JUST WANTED TO Sya how much I love the fall look of your blg! And your new avie at SBPG!Have a fun weekend! smooches! Oh and to let you know I voted the other day for yours and Katies LO! It was a fun LO!

Unknown said...

Hope you gots some photos. Katie and I took tons of photos of Kim's girls.