Wednesday, October 31, 2007

7 things.

Ok this is what I get for reading my friends blogs..
Janelle tagged me..

I'm supposed to post 7 unusual facts about myself.
This might take awhile to do... hmmm..

1. I don't watch movies much.. and since its Halloween.. I will let you know I hate horror flicks.. Michael loves them.. I have seen a few.. Lets see Hellraiser,chucky, Kujo, parts of several.. Pet Cemetery, Amityville horror, Ruby Red( I might have seen all of this one)..

2. I love to read real crime books. I know this is weird and might freak some people out. Doesn't really make sense since I don't like horror films huh. I will not read Steven King books.. or stuff like that..

3. Some people might think its usually for a person to like to run. most people don't like to exercise.

4. I'm a tomboy.. I loved to make mud pies, climb trees, play baseball, football and kickball. I still don't mind doing those things. I'm just not very good at sports. Maybe this is why I have two boys.. Camping, fishing all the stuff comes into play a lot around here.

more unusually things.. gosh I got to think of some more..I don't think I'm unusual.

5. I love to go hunting with Michael it really is fun to watch the deer.. its peaceful.. He even lets me take my camera..

6. I hate dill pickles...I hate the taste of them the texture everything..ICKY!!

I dress weird sometimes.. I don't know I having a hard time coming up with these..

7. I hate skulls.... don't want them around... not on my scrapbook paper, my clothes , my shoes or even my kids folders.. they are a big hit right now though!!

Oh I almost forgot I need to tag someone.. Kim and Jeanne..I expect to see some lists soon!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey... don't you know that I'm perfect! Nothing unusual about me! LOL!