Monday, October 15, 2007

Its finally cooler here...

It finally is getting cooler here.. Looks and feels like fall.

Our pumpkins that we planted are dead.. Not enough water I guess.

Fall break is over and things are back to normal routine around here.

I have 4 days until a weekend retreat to scrapbook. I cant wait should be so much fun! I need to set a goal of how many pages I want to get completed.

I changed the colors again on my blog.. I didnt really like the way it looked before..

The picture of the leaves at the top is a tree from our yard..

They are just starting to turn here. Should be peak in a few weeks.

Mckay has 2 more meets and cross country is over for the year. :(

3 comments:

Katie said...

my tree is still green

Dawn said...

Have fun this week-end! Wish I was coming too.

Pam said...

love the new look! Our leaves are starting to change too.