Monday, October 22, 2007

Some of my LO's from the Scrapbook Retreat..


















I have a few more LO's that didn't come home with me.. I scrapped some of Beth's photos and I didn't take a pic of those before she left.. duh!

And one of my pages is in a contest... So I will wait before I share it.. Katie and I are going to win that by the way!

I should have taken photos of the 2 pagers together but you get the idea..

And since Katie's Blog challenge this week is to post a blue LO I think I got that covered too...

8 comments:

Unknown said...

You did some great layouts! It was loads of fun! :D

Janelle said...

Those are all great, Stephanie! Thanks for sharing them ~ I only saw a few in person....

Laura said...

Wow you got alot done! i really missed seeing you this weekend!

Katie said...

I love them! Somehow I missed seeing them all.

Katie said...

You've been tagged...
http://katajone.blogspot.com/

Judy said...

Uh oh, you've been tagged again. See my blog. :D

Dawn said...

Great layouts!

Michele Kovack said...

WOW! You were busy!!! Great Lo's!