Saturday, October 13, 2007

Fall Break trip..


Mckay fishing..

Seth fishing..

Michael fishing

This is where we stayed..

Lake pic..at sunset.. I think this is my favorite pic!!
Pic of Michael and Seth the first night at the lake.. Michael is testing out his new pole..


This is the a pic of the beach cottage from the beach.. The cottage was overlooking the beach.. It a nice hike up to the cottage..


another pic of the lake...



Gosh I couldn't decide which photos to load.. there are so many..

This is a huge lake 1000 plus acres I think I read somewhere..

The boys did a lot of fishing..


We also got lots of exercise.. biking, tennis, hiking, walking..


I got to run a few days.. Oh so nice..


I got to go to a scrapbook store.. not oh 5-10 miles from the lake.. Now the boys knew why I choose this place..


It was beautiful! Very peaceful and quiet..


There wasn't much of a cell phone coverage there either..


I did a lot of relaxing..


The boys said they caught bigger fish and more of them when the camera wasn't around..hehe..


They have a few pic on their cell phones..

I hope you enjoyed looking at the photos.. I have lots more!! I cant wait to scrap some of these..

6 comments:

Judy said...

You've got some great photos Stephanie! The lake pics are gorgeous.

Katie said...

Love the pics!

Mel Place said...

AWESOME PICS AND BEAUTIFUL PLACE.TFS

Dawn said...

Awesome pics, Stephanie! The sunset one is breathtaking.

Michelle Russell said...

Gorgeous photos, Stephanie! :)

Laura said...

Steph these are great shots! I love the fishing ones! Ike cant waitto ake Olii fhsing with him!I told him to at least wait till shes pottytrained!LOL