Monday, October 29, 2007

Random stuff..

Here is the last blog challenge for this month.. blog about something random..This one is easy for me..

I can't believe October is almost over... where did the time go..

Well, Cross Country season is over. Mckay is all excited and ready for Track, it starts in February.

His State meet was last Saturday at Lexington. They got to cut half a day of school... and the kids at the school gave them a pep rally before they left. I heard it was cool.. I didn't get to see it..

Seth loved the fall festival at his school. He won a new bean bag chair at the silent auction.

I got to run this morning. its cold like 37 or so.. But it was nice since I haven't been out in a week. It rained every day last week seemed like.

There is lots of laundry that needs to be finished here today.

I need to embroider, and I want to do some sewing. I'm working on a new project for Christmas gifts. They are so cute. and if you lucky you might get one. I guess it will depend on how much time I have to get them done before Christmas.

I have sort of thought about making Christmas cards this year. I did buy some cute blank cards and envelopes at Joann's last Friday.

I hope you enjoyed looked at my scrapbook LO's.. I hope to get to crop with friends again soon. I had so much fun.

I'm glad Michael decided to turn the heater on a few days ago. We had frost this morning.

I need to burn a CD with Cross Country pictures on it for the school year book.

I guess that is enough random stuff for today.

1 comment:

Katie said...

well I hope you enjoy your spare time without cross country.