Saturday, October 27, 2007

I have been tagged. 10/20/30 years ago

I have been tagged by Katie and Judy.. so here it is..

What were you doing 10/20/30 years ago...

Oct. 1997.. I had a busy one year old.. I was a SAHM.. not sure how we survived paycheck to paycheck.. We lived in a smaller house about 2 miles from here. Probably at this time I was sewing a Halloween costume for Mckay. He was Hercules I think.. He watched that movie over and over. If I can find a photo I will post it later.

Oct 1987.. Oh this would have been my first year of college. I was studying to be an accountant. I worked at Sears part-time and went to school. I bought my first car 81 black Mustang while working there..

Oct 1977..I cant remember much I was maybe in 2ND grade. This was the year I had like 10 teachers in one year. my main teacher was pregnant.. I hated school a lot that year..well I hated school most of the time.

6 comments:

Judy said...

You're first car was a black mustang? How cool is that!

Kim said...

Fun, interesting stuff!!!

Katie said...

fun I love reading these.

Unknown said...

I love this Tag. :)

Pam said...

love getting to know you better!

Janelle said...

These are so fun to read! :) Sounds like quite a few of us had little toddlers ten years ago... but I'm the only one who STILL has one, LOL!