Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Last PT maybe?

Went to hopefully my last PT for my ankle yesterday..

I was told to make an appointment for 2 weeks, if I don't have any problems before then I'm done.. If not I need to come back.

Oh I also got a free t-shirt from my PT.. Free right.. cost a lot more than that..

Yesterday I went out for a 2 mile run. Its been over 2 months since I have done that.

Today I rode my bike 7 miles or so..

I have 2 days to get my stuff packed for the weekend retreat..

I have goody bags to put together and some more laundry to finish..

I also need to work on cleaning the house.. I know it wont look the same when I get home though.

I will miss a lot of things going on this weekend here. But sometimes you have to make sacrifices for a weekend of fun.

So maybe I wont hang out on the computer to much today.. yeah right.

Have a great day!

No comments: