Monday, October 22, 2007

What a fun weekend!!!


This is Pam she is so cute!


This is Kim.. she was the host.

This is Janelle.. she is quite a talker.. NOT


This is Beth.. she was showing us her blue tongue from the bubble gum Jeanne gave us.


Jeanne and Katie fighting over cookies.. there were lots to go around not sure why they both wanted that one.

Katie loves the m & m cookies


Jodie is my newest friend.. she even lives close... she is a great photographer.. I will have to post a link to her website.




Katie got the prize she really wanted!










Oh my gosh is all I can say..

We had some much fun!!

We scrapped a total of 250 pages between the eight of us.

Let me post some pic so you can see..

I will post some more fun stuff later..

I hope you enjoy looking at these!!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Love all the pictures Stephanie! I sure wish you lived closer!