Saturday, January 12, 2008

So far so good!

I'm doing great on my list so far this year?

I have been scrapbooking and running a lot.

As soon as Mckay gets up we are going out for a run today.

The gals at church are going to start scrapbooking once a month again. We will see how that goes.

Plus I'm going to meet Jodie and scrap with her at the scrapbook store at least once a month.. maybe even twice a month.

I'm super excited about that.

It nice to have a friend to scrapbook with again. Seems like I get more accomplished when I'm away from home.

There is a huge online crop at scrapbookfriends till valentine's Day. I hoping to get alot accomplished there too!

Although this is a really busy month for me.

I will start working at mom's at the end of the month for Valentines Day.

And also, I signed up to deliver phone books again. The boys enjoy helping. It will be fun and a little extra cash for them too!

Plus I have a nice order for some embroidery I need to finish really quick!

The weather has been crazy here lately to warm for January.. but I'm not going to complain cause I hate running when it's really cold outside.

There is a 5k here in town in February. Hoping to be ready to run that one..since Mckay's Track and Cross Country take up a lot of time and are scheduled at the same time as the 5K races.

Wow this is a long blog entry today!

If you got this far thanks!!

Have a Happy Day!

No comments: