Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!

I'm not really much into making resolutions but this year I will make a list of some of the things I would like to do or accomplish.

1. Run at least one 5K
2. Run a longer race than a 5K ~ 4 or 5 miler at least.
3. Run a Marathon before I'm 40 this one is getting close.. hehe OK maybe I should make this one a Half Marathon.
4. I want to Scrapbook at least once a month.
5. Scrapbook at least 2 pages a month.
6. Travel more.
7. Attend 2 scrapbook retreats.
8. Take some photography classes.
9. Exercise at least 3 times a week.
10. Read more.



OK Its a list. Lets see how long it takes to mark some things off this list.

Have Happy New Year!!!

3 comments:

Katie said...

come run the mini. I will cheer you on.

Kim said...

Great list, Stephanie!!

Pam said...

great list - you should add come visit me to that list though.