Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas was good to us...

We had a great Christmas got lots of goodies..







I got a new tripod for my camera.. Well actually I got two.. I took one back today..
Here is the first picture I took with it... Great picture huh..




Here is the gingerbread train the boys made before Christmas it turned out really cute.


Here are the cookies the boys made to leave Santa.


The Stockings hung by the fire with care..

Michael won the boys this new 4 wheeler in a drawing. He made them a scavenger hunt on Christmas morning to look for it.. It was funny watching them hunting for clues. finally they figured it out.







I hope everyone had a Great Christmas too!!

2 comments:

Pam said...

love all the photos! I love the color of the wall by the Christmas tree!

Kim said...

Sammie LOVES the gingerbread train!!!