Monday, December 10, 2007

Baking cookies...

What was I thinking..

I can not bake a thing and it turn out right.

We made white chocolate chip cookies.

Why white chocolate chip cookies you say. Well Mckay doesnt like chocolate. He will eat white chocolate though..

OK so they turned out OK.

The boys thought they tasted fine.

We needed something to do since the Big TV isn't working.

Hopefully it will be fixed before Christmas.

TV technician is suppose to pick it up this week if it ever stops raining long enough.

I have been getting a few Christmas cards a day. Its starting to look like Christmas here. A little snow would be nice instead of all this rain.

The boys are counting down the days now. 6 school days until Christmas break.









2 comments:

Janelle said...

They sound (and look) good to me!

Katie said...

I think they look YUMMY!