Thursday, December 20, 2007

Fun Stuff..

We have been getting into the Christmas spirit around here.

Tuesday night we took the boys to the outside skate rink by the river and then went to look at Christmas lights.

Last night Michael and I went to his Company Christmas party.

Here are some pictures I wanted to share.

The lighting at the ice skate rink wasn't to good. but you get the idea.





These are a few houses we saw while out.

Mckay at the ice rink

Pic of us after the Christmas party.. I got to try out my new mini tripod.


Seth at the ice rink

Tree by the river at Winter Wonderland.



I think this house has every square inch of his yard and house covered in lights


Michael at the ice rink.. The guys had a lot of fun skating


Seth standing with an elf..

This is the tree again by the river with the bridge in the background.




And don't forget Santa is watching you.. 5 days left before Christmas.

I got this picture of Santa at the Riverpark Center..While he was watching the kiddos out the window. I'm sure Santa was paying close attention. I just love this photo.

4 comments:

Katie said...

great pics Stephanie

Dawn said...

Awesome pics, Stephanie!

Jodie said...

Love, love, love the pic with Santa watching the kids. Your outdoor light pictures are really good too! You look nice in your new holiday outfit. Boys look like they had fun making cookies!

Anonymous said...

I know exactly where the house with all the lights is!! Stone Gate right? Hey, where is the outdoor rink? It looks big. better than the one we have in Knoxville. Great pictures!

You look good after having had several?? cosmos. I can't drink those. Eeek.