Monday, February 11, 2008

Can he top it this year?

Michael was so sweet last year for Valentine's day.

He first woke me up as he was leaving for work.. He does this everyday..

He said "Happy Valentine's Day".. Ah that was sweet I thought.

Then I got up a bit later went to fill my coffee cup and there was a little post it note attached to the coffee maker.. it said " Every kiss begins with K". Ah that is really sweet.. he had made my day.

I got the boys ready for school and myself ready for work..

Of course everyone knows I work for mom on Valentine's Day because it is her busiest day of the year. So we all hop in the car..

Well in my seat was a little gold package with a tiny bow..

I open it up.. It is from Kay's (get it every kiss begins with a K)

It was a beautiful diamond heart necklace.

So do you think he can top it this year?

6 comments:

Jodie said...

Awww, what a sweet story! I hope he does top it.

Pam said...

that is really sweet!

Janelle said...

How sweet and thoughtful!!

Kim said...

What a sweet story! He's a great guy! Hope he tops it this year!

Dawn said...

Wow!

Now my dh is even more trouble than he already was, lol. Yours does all that for Valentine's Day but mine wants me to pay for the stuff he's picked out for me for V-day AND anniversary.

Katie said...

what a nice gift.