Thursday, February 21, 2008

He did it..

Or he came close you be the judge.

He came in and gave me my usual goodbye kiss and said" Happy Valentine's Day"

He usually leaves about an hour before I need to get up.

Well after a little bit I get up to get ready for work and shower.

He left part of my gift on the bathroom counter.

My gift from Kays.

I went to work..

All day He texted me sweet little notes.

Then I get home...

I'm working on Valentine's Dinner for the guys.

He comes in with roses and the cutest card.. He said to tell my scrapbook friends he made it.. hehe!

Ok here are all the pictures for you to see my newest Valentine's gift.








I love little packages wrapped in gold paper.. with tiny gold bows..

So you be the judge. Do you think he topped last year?

3 comments:

Pam said...

wow - he sure has great taste - those earrings are gorgeous!

Jodie said...

Way to go Michael. Stephanie, you're a pretty lucky girl! Can't wait to see those in person, they are mucha bonita!(very pretty)

Kim said...

Michael ROCKS!!!!!