Thursday, March 6, 2008

Nothing exciting..just stuff...

I haven't really blogged much lately..

Just the same stuff going on around here.

We did have a beautiful day last Saturday. Michael had to work, but the boys and I enjoyed some outdoor activities.

I trimmed up the rose bushes and the boys took the lawn mower and trailer and hauled the trimmings to the compost pile.

later on in the afternoon they got the lawn mower stuck in the mud. Long after I went inside.

The got their 4 wheeler out to pull the lawn mower out.. fun fun huh. Well they were nice and muddy when they got finished.

I haven't been scrapbooking to much.. a little here and there. I got a tons of stuff finished during the Feb crop at Scrapbookfriends love crop.

I did get out to the Local scrapbook store yesterday with Jodie and we scrapped a little.. I need to finish a title for one of my pages and maybe I can post them soon.

The weather people are calling for 3 - 6 inches of snow starting this evening. Hello its March we should be getting spring flowers by now not snow!

I was in this scrapbook swap you alter a puzzle piece. Can't wait to get those back.. Everyone gets a different piece then you decorated it how you like. They should be Cute!

I can't wait till its gets warmer again. I haven't been out to run in a long time..

Speaking of running Mckay has started practice for Track.

Seth is working on his multiplication tables like crazy this week.. I'm so glad.. Math is his best subject!

Everyone have a great week!

1 comment:

Katie said...

well you described what you've been doing. glad to see you are sticking with it.