Monday, March 17, 2008

Tagged ~ ABC's

Well my friend Katie tagged me with a ABC's of me.

A- Attached or Single: Attached
C- Cake or Pie: Cake
D- Day of Choice: Saturday
E- Essential Item (s): Camera, water, good book/magzine.
F- Flavor of ice cream: choc chip
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: neither
H- Hometown: Owensboro
I- Indulgence(s): mani or pedicure, chocolate
J- January or July: July
L- Last movie seen in theaters/DVD: Alvin and the Chipmunks
M- Marriage Date: 07/20/91
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples
P- Phobias or Fears: Elevators, small spaces..
Q- Quote(s): all things are possible with God.
R- Reason To Smile: kids, flowers, great friends
S- Season: Spring and summer
T- Tag others: Pam and Janelle
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I have lived in the same town all my life.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal:
W- Worst Habit: spending to much time online!
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds
Y- Your Favorite Food: lasgana, chocolate cake, ice cream
Z- Zociac: Taurus

No comments: