Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Numbers!

Seems to be the common thing to blog about this week with my friends..

Must be a blog challenge. so here goes.

2 days till I leave for Florida.. nervous and excited at the same time.
4 days till my birthday
1st time to fly commercial
4 days of warm beach weather.
10:35 flight leaving Evansville.
1 hour layover in Atlanta.
4 something arrival in Ft Meyer.
20 min drive to the resort.
1 missed Track meet.
2 very happy people after long weekend vacation!

Ok here is my list of numbers!

4 comments:

Jodie said...

Well done! Enjoy your trip.

Dawn said...

Whoo hoo!! I hope you have a great time with NO panic attacks.

Katie said...

I hope you have a great time!

Kim said...

I hope you two are having a blast and I can't wait to hear all about your trip!!!