Friday, April 11, 2008

Track season has offically started...

Mckay had his first meet yesterday. It was a beautiful day warm but windy.

He did really well.

I didn't take my camera I know bad mom. Let me tell ya he out run a kid twice his height. And his team won the relay.

Seth is learning how to write cursive. He has beautiful handwriting. So I don't think he will be a doctor. hehe

It has been raining here a lot lately but we have had a few sunny days in between. At least the rain held off for the track meet yesterday.

Michael and I are planning a trip to Ft. Meyer, Fl at the end of this month.
I'm hoping the airlines get things straight soon!

Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Katie said...

the trip sounds like fun. have fun with track.

Kim said...

Yay for McKay...keep runnin' guy! And Woohoo for Seth and his awesome cursive writing! And, finally WOOOOHOOOO for a trip to Florida for you and Michael! That is too cool! Hope it's a wondeful trip!