Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Interesting facts you may or may not know about me

What was I doing 10 years ago?
Mckay would have been about one.. Married for about 7 years.. living in our first home on Graham Ln East. SAHM

Five snacks I enjoy in a perfect, non weight-gaining world:
1. pringles sour cream
2. chips and salsa
3. chocolate covered almonds
4. ice cream
5. reeses peanut butter cups

Five snacks I enjoy in the real world:
1. honey wheat pretzels
2. granny smith apples
3. granola bars
4. baked chips
5. fruit bars

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Fly to DC to see Pam
2. Share with friends and family
3. Take a winter vacation to a warm resort in Jamaica
4. Buy several new cars a Mustang to start. Roush or Saleen Variety
5. Build a place for a Scrapbook Retreat

Five jobs that I have had:
1. Ice creamer scooper
2. retail sales
3. Customer services at a flight school
4. Accounts receivable clerk
5. bookkeeper

Five of my habits:
1. Internet
2. texting on my cell phone
3. not folding the clothes(they hang out in the basket to long)
4. coffee in the morning
5. stacks of stuff

Five places I have lived:
1. Owensboro, KY
2.
3.
4.
5.

1 comment:

Pam said...

I sure do wish you would get that money so you can come visit me! I cannot believe you have only lived in one place!