Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Whats happening?

Here are a few pictures of the raccoon Michael caught...

He took him about 2 miles from here and let him loose..


Photobucket

Photobucket


I made this little purse for Ashley. She picked out the Polly Pocket material for the lining and ruffle.. We just wont tell her the denim is from Seth's old jeans..

.Photobucket

I made these little books with my bind it all machine..The chipboard is from some ice pops the boys love to eat.

I also made some blank ones those aren't as much fun though


Photobucket



Here is the website if your interested in what it looks like.

www.binditall.com

OK I will get one of the boys to draw for a little random surprise I think Friday.

So you still have a few days to comment on the 4 things.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

love that purse, it's adorable!!

Pam said...

that purse is adorable! Love the notebooks too!

Unknown said...

CUTE stuff!! (not the racoon... im scared of those!!)

Katie said...

love it I made a bind it all book this weekend mines a little different though.

Beth said...

I love the Dr. Pepper books! How cute. When did you get your binder? Umm, the raccoon???? UH, those are mean! What's the deal wiht that????