Monday, September 1, 2008

My new years resloutions.. look how I have done so far..

1. Run at least one 5K got 2 scheduled this year.. so working on them

2. Run a longer race than a 5K ~ 4 or 5 miler at least. Ran a 10K

3. Run a Marathon before I'm 40 this one is getting close.. hehe OK maybe I should make this one a Half Marathon. Not sure I will get this one.. but I have till April 2009

4. I want to Scrapbook at least once a month. Very little.

5. Scrapbook at least 2 pages a month. not doing this at all.

6. Travel more. I took my first airplane flight in April.. so I will say yes to this.

7. Attend 2 scrapbook retreats. None so far.

8. Take some photography classes. Notta

9. Exercise at least 3 times a week. I think this one is covered too

10. Read more. Doing good here too.

No comments: