Sunday, September 21, 2008

Race for the Cure


Here is a picture of the Team Sabrina..

Sabrina has the pink scarf on her head.

We got rained on a little.. but not bad.

They let a bunch of pink doves fly before the race it was so cool.



In this picture you can see my boys to the left.



Here I am with the ponytail. My shirt was huge I had to bunch it up for the race.

It was so hard to run.. with 18,000 people...

Mckay finished quickly as usual with his running buddy.

And Holly and I finished in a good run/walk pace... since it was so crowed..

But we had fun and got lots of goodies.

Thanks for everyone who donated to Team Sabrina..

3 comments:

Katie said...

I remember many race for the cures where there were so many people it was hard to walk. But it's truly awesome. Cute pics.

Jodie said...

Way to go, what a great cause!

Pam said...

love the color of the shirts and a big yeah for everyone who did the race!