Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Wed.. again.. no AWANA tonight

HI!

Nope not AWANA tonight its over for the year or summer.. I do have a meeting tonight I just remembered about though.

I just about got the pool filled with water yesterday. Might get to finish that today.

I did go out for a nice run this morning.. 2 miles. I took my new nike + IPOD with me.. its so nice it keeps up with mileage, calories, and time and such.. its very cool. cant wait to see all the things it can really do..

First 5K is June 2. weekend after next. I should be ready it wont be a fast one that's for sure.. But I know I can run that distance easy. Not sure if Seth will run or not. Mckay probably will.. Maybe I can talk DH into running it also.. who knows.

I'm finally getting some color on my body.. and little tan.. I tan easy at least..

The boys are still sleeping I slipped out and ran with them in bed. They didn't even know I was gone. I think this will be a new tradition for the summer. I like my quiet time in the morning.

Ok I need to upload some pic of the track meet and there is something else I promised to add.. i guess when I go to upload the pic I will remember..

Have a great Wed!!!!

Please scrapbook some for me today!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

get facebook likes
buy facebook likes

http://www.shatterbox.com/video/feed-granola http://drupalsn.com/learn-drupal/drupal-tutorials/converting-drupal-themes-drupal-6-drupal-7-my-favourite-additions-chan
facebook likes buy facebook likes get facebook likes
Computer acting up...I need an antivirus of some kind. NOT willing to pay megabux for it. Anyone know of a DIRT CHEAP/ FREE way to download one?

buy facebook likes facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]buy facebook likes [/url] facebook likes