Saturday, May 19, 2007

Saturday and its beautiful

We had a cool day yesterday here in KY.. but it was sunny I cant complain to much.

I have already been out for a little run..Seth my youngest decided he wanted to go with me.. He made it the first mile. walked back the 2nd mile. I did alot of re tracking so I could stay with him. He is only 8. I think he is going to run the 5K on June 2 with me. we'll see.

The guys went out in the new truck to the junk yard looking for some parts to finish it yep. I will have to post some pic.. of it sometimes. Yep its up and running.. Michael is working on the stuff that's important.. brakes, transmission and engine.. then the cosmetic stuff can be last. I think It will get a new paint and interior.. maybe..

I have loads of embroidery to do.. maybe I should go hide in my scrap/sewing room for rest of the day.. but there are lots of other things that need to be finished today.. Laundry, house cleaning, vacuum.. that stuff.. who know what will really get finished.

Might go out and look for a new pool for the kiddos for this summer.. a deeper one..

I need to work on my flower gardens and get some mulch down.. before the weeding becomes really bad.

We have beans and corn coming up in the garden too.. Hope it does well this year.. plus we have tomatoes..

Ok if you read this far.. good for you..

Have a great weekend..

No comments: