Thursday, May 31, 2007

Just Stuff

We spent most of our day in the pool yesterday.. It was a nice relaxing day..Even Michael got get in the pool after work.

I'm a little red... should tan soon though.. Looks like some t-storms this evening..we could use a little rain though.. the garden is dry. It might rain out Michael's softball game tonight.who knows till then though..

Mckay is finishing mowing the grass today.. thats nice!! He wants those new running shoes.. so he is working hard hehe!!

Michael got his new motor for the truck yesterday. It will be a few day before he gets it put in though. The rest of the week is busy for us..

Tonight is softball for Michael, Sat. is the 5K not sure if I'm running it or not.We will see if the kiddos are going to run or not. Then Saturday afternoon is a cookout for our Sunday school class.. it should be fun..

Vacation Bible School starts next week. That always makes for a busy week too!

The Scrapbook playground has a challenge to make a mini book/ album..for the month of June.. I think this will be a lots of fun.. I need to make plans to start of this.

IDOS SB.. is sending out Crop Boxes.. I signed up for that too.. busy, busy, busy.. Its hard to keep up with two Scrapbook boards.

I want to send out some RAK for friends too!! gotta find some goodies..

The Mystery Challenge I sent out for SBP is going well.. It was a challenge to some I think.. But I love the things people are doing.

I want to make a slide show for the blog.. I will have to work on that next time I have some pictures to load.

Embroidery is a must the rest of the week.. I need to finish some lab coats and work on some shirts and bags for church.

I hope everyone is having a great day!!! The weekend is almost here!!

No comments: