Thursday, May 24, 2007

Shopping day

I went shopping today with Mom and the boys.

The boys were in a grumpy mood. ugh!

They got a few new summer clothes and some pool stuff. I couldn't find any diving sticks for them.. gotta look some other places.

I got me a new running shirt/ bra its a melon cool.. Its great to have cool workout clothes another reason to run.

I got DH a new pair of shorts for softball..

The pool is finishing filling as I type. its just needs about 6 more inches so the filter can work properly.
The temperature is about 75 so the boys want to try it out tonight. Gotta get the ladder put together though.

Michael is off Fri, SAT, Sun and Monday for the holiday. yay!! he deserves a break.

We might go camping, or a small trip who really knows we will see soon enough.

Maybe we might must go to the drive in or to Nashville. not sure yet.

Happy Birthday Dawn!! Hope you have a great b-day!

I promise I will add track pictures as soon as I get them loading to the computer.

Have a great afternoon!

No comments: