Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Running...

I went out for a nice run this morning.. great weather for a run. I got 3 miles in today... I much needed that. I was beginning to wonder if I was ready for the 5K this weekend.. I feel ready now. Not sure which of the boys are going to run. at $20 a person it gets expensive to do runs all year.

Anyways, Mckay has spied some new running shoes.. yep $75 nice.. gosh its mine turn for new shoes. I have more miles on mine. hehe!

I have been trying to figure out how to get my running information my my NIKE+IPOD.. not sure how yet. When I figure it out.. I can log on to NIKE and it keeps up with all my info on my runs.. cool graphs and all sorts of goodies...gotta find that instruction manual.. lost again...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mom and Mckay at his graduation..

Have a great day everyone!!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Great pic! Hope you have fun at the 5K