Thursday, May 17, 2007

headaches

Wow its already been a fun morning here.

I have a headache.. Mckay is home from school with one. I know what mine is caused from.

Mckay's graduation from 5th grade is tonight.. hoping to get him to school sometimes today.

AWANA is over for the year.. so we will have a break on Wed. from church till school starts again.

The boys get out of school on the 21st. not many more days.

Not sure yet what the plans are for summer break. It seems like it gets shorter each year.

I know Mckay will start XC practice for the middle school mid July.

June 2 is a nice 5K Mckay and I will probally run.. we will see when it gets closer to the time. Im not sure if Seth will run this one or not. Wont know till that day forsure.

Yes those are a picture of my cleamatis at the bottom of my blog for those of you asking!!..

I like the results of last nights AI..

Everyone have a great week!

No comments: