Saturday, September 8, 2007

Cross Country meet today..

At least this one is close to home..So we don't have to be up at the crack of dawn.. hehe..

It looks like rain here today. We will see how it turns out.

My plan is to take only pictures of Mckay today.. So surely I will get a great one of him running..

This meet he will run with only the 6th graders. I hoping he does really well.

I can't run.. I gotta remember that.. so I gotta find a great place to plant myself to take pic. I hoping we don't have to walk to far from the parking area.. ugh..

Ankle is still bothering my some off and on the meds are helping some though.

We are talking about taking down the pool. I hate that.. but its getting cooler here at night and the water is getting cooler in the pool.

I did some scrapbooking last night.. Hopefully I can post a picture of it later..

I finished all yes all of my embroidery yesterday..Yay!! more time to scrap now..Plus $$ for my retreat..

I cant wait..

Everyone have a great weekend.. Will post pic of the meet later if you interested.

2 comments:

Mel Place said...

you really need to take care of that ankle,

Laura said...

Oh no I knowhow you feel cause id be the same way!ALthough Im having some wrist probs again this fall that I may go back to the Rheumatologist to see what it is?I woke up one am bout 5 weeks ago in alot of pain and its been that way ever since? Oh well...sigh. I hate admitting that Im sortof glad to see summer go, even tho last week we were in the mid 90s! Today only 82 so I shut off the air! I do want it a bit ocoler cuse I want to wear some new jeans that Ilook swesome in! Seems with all the working out that ive been doing Ive sort of got an ass now! Im excercising 4 xs a week at the gym and when I watch Olivia on Thrusdays I take her ofr a "walkie" in her terminology! In fact when she sees me now thats what she says! Walkie? I elevate the handle on the stroller and its a great tricep work out! Oh i ran in class yesterday and everyone passed me but I DID it! Nw that shoooould make you smile!