Monday, September 24, 2007

I saw the Dr. on Friday about my ankle. Good news.. I can run on it again.. but limited miles he said. My tendons are the problem. So I'm scheduled for some physical therapy. So hopefully insurance pays for that. I need to call and check on that today.

Michael and Mckay have a little wager going. Mckay has to bring down his 3K time to 12:00 or under and if he does. Michael agreed to run 6 miles straight. I will let ya know how it goes.

Mckay has been knocking time off every week. Last Saturdays meet wasn't to good for the team. They were a little disappointed.

The pool is completely put away now. :( how sad..

Ok I better get moving. got lots to clean today.

The church youth is coming over this Sunday. We are going to have a bon fire, so hopefully it will be fun!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Glad to hear your ankle is doing better! I love Bon Fire's!