Thursday, September 13, 2007

Morning!

I'm counting down the days till I can go out and run. This weather is killing me.. its nice and cool in the mornings.. Great day to run.. I'm waiting till tomorrow.

Still taking the meds for the ankle. I guess I will see how its feels in the morning.

I cant believe this week is about over where did it go?

School is killing my pocket book. Every time I turn around the boys are needing money for something. Gotta love it.

I guess I should do something productive around here today.. clean or something. its been a lazy week I will admit.

Michael has a meeting after work today about our insurance that should be fun. I'm sure its going up again. never fails each year its more and more.



Here is a scrapbook LO I finished last week.

So nothing real exciting going on here.

everyone have a great day!!

No comments: