Friday, September 7, 2007

Im on the sideline

Yep.. I'm not running.. kinda hurts my feels but I'm under doctors orders.

I injured my ankle somehow.. Maybe its the start of arthritis not really sure. but I'm on meds and It feels much better today... But no running till mid next week :(

The phone has been ringing off the hook here lately.. Doesn't seem like I'm accomplishing much..

I haven't had much computer time, cleaning time or anything else..
Not much blogging going on.. but the stuff that's been going on I can't really blog about. some people know the problems but it seems to be getting a little better. only time will tell.

Seth was excited to get a 101 on his spelling pretest.. So he doesn't have to take it again this week. He is doing really well this year..


Not sure if I'm going get to run my favorite 5K, cause Mckay might have a cross country meet that weekend. I guess I wont really know till closer to that time.

I'm getting to go to a scrapbook retreat in October.. I'm excited about that.. I just hate the being away from home part..

We are planning a birthday party for Mckay on the 15th at the bowling alley.. He will be 11. His birthday is actually on the 18th.. With cross country and school there is no way to really have a party on the evening of his birthday.

We bought him a cell phone for his birthday. We gave it to him early last week and so far he is doing well with it.

We did buy unlimited texting for the family package.. I got the phone for free, and the activation for free and its only costing us $10 a month to add him. I guess that is a small price to pay for our convenience.

I cant believe it is already Friday..

Tomorrow is a local meet for Mckay so that is nice. It will still take up most of the day but the meet is only a few miles up the road from us.

Everyone have a great weekend.

I hoping to get a little embroidery finished..so I will have $$ for the scrapbook retreat..

No comments: