Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Its Wednesday already?

Man half the week is gone already.

I really hate the idea I cant' run. The weather is Awesome.. 50's in the morning here. great running weather..

The ankle is OK.. But its still giving me some problems. I'm not sure about running on it later this week.

I'm not going to be able to run the OMU Powerun. Mckay's cross country schedule has changed and there will be a run that day.. ugh. It's an out of town race too.. So its not even possible for me to run it then go to his meet. Oh well the life of being a parent.

I think Mckay is kinda bummed about it too. But maybe we can find another local run that we can do before the end of the year.

I had a lazy day yesterday.. Sat at the computer most the day catching up with friends, blogs and bb's..

I'm so glad I finished all my embroidery for the time being. Now I can scrapbook some and get ready for the crop in October. It's going to be so much fun!

Nothing much going on here today. So maybe I can scrap some.

I do have some things I'm going to RAK or trade on Playground. So I need to take some pictures and post those later.

Everyone have a wonderful day!!

Pray for your friends and leaders today!!

1 comment:

Pam said...

I had fun chatting with you!