Wednesday, September 19, 2007

just stuff.

Ankle still giving me fits.. no relief in sight. waiting on another doctor to look at Xrays..

So I haven't been running at all.. I hate that..

Just jogging a bit last weekend to get pictures of Mckay at his cross country meet it killed me..

Mckay's cross country times are getting better each week.

Seth's grades are looking good still.

We sold Michael's old truck so now the drive has one less vehicle.. that is nice.

I made Mckay a birthday cake yesterday.. and he unwrapped gifts from us and his grandparents.

I finally decided to get him a new pair of skateboard shoes and a new video game...

The pool is finally drained.. and about ready to fold and put away for the season.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

so sorry that your ankle is still giving you fits. I hope they figure out soon what's going on.