Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Hi!

Man its Wednesday already..The holiday makes the week seem shorter.

Cross Country is taking up a lot of time here. between meets and practice.

Mckay got a new pair of shoes. His Nike shox had a blow out..They aren't that old. going to check with Nike for a replacement or something. He had maybe 150 miles on them.. Not enough miles in my opinion to be worn out.

Seth has picture day at school today. So far is has all A's. There is a program from the school system here were you can keep up with the kids grades during the 9 weeks.

I finished my Backpack challenge..Of course it didn't get finished by the deadline.. but its completed now.
Here it is!


Running for me has been good. Getting more and more miles logged since school started. But the last few days I have been having a problem with my ankle. It woke me in the middle of the night throbbing.. Not sure what it is.. it comes and goes. Might have to get it looked at.. I skipped the run today.

I think today I might go out and shop a bit.. Although I don't have scads of money to spend.

I have finished a huge order of embroidery that I have been working on off and on since late June..That felt good to get that done over the holiday weekend.

Now I have a new huge order..When rains it pours.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is Mckay after his last race last weekend... It was a early race...and a very long day..




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here is a picture of the boys gerbils..One is hiding under their house roof(its green) they have chewed the sides up completely. Its not a great pic.. but you get the idea.. I wasn't taken them out of the cage to take a picture..


I guess that is about all that is going on right now.

3 comments:

Pam said...

Love your layout! I hope you can get a replacement for the shoes!

Katie said...

love that layout and that pic. Good luck with the shoes.

Dawn said...

GREAT layout! Hope you find some (cheap) goodies today....and get a positive answer from Nike.