Thursday, August 23, 2007

blah blah blah....

School is back in full swing again.. Homework and everything extra.

AWANA started last night..The first night went well.

Mckay's first cross country meet is this Saturday. I'm anxious to see how well he does. He will be competing against two of his cousins.

Katie's has posted a few new blog challenges and I haven't completed them at all.

The house is about clean and I guess I'm going to hide in my scrap/sewing room this afternoon.

I have lots of ideas and projects to complete.

The running is going better. I have been getting out several times a week since the boys have started back to school. The weather is just horrible though.. hot hot hot.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here is a photo of the boys on the first day of school..

Everyone have a great day.. Friday is almost here!! yay!!

No comments: