Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Blog challenge 9

This weeks challenge is to blog about a movie you've seen or want to see. It can be your favorite or something that made you fall asleep. Write it like a review or just tell us what you thought. Happy blogging.


Lets see the last movie I went to see was the New Harry Potter Movie. I wasn't to impressed by it to be truthful.. I don't remember why since it was back in the summer when we went to see it at the drive in..

I'm not a huge movie person. I would like to see the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie. we missed seeing this while it was out at the theater this summer. Waiting for it to come out on Pay preview or video.

As you probably have seen by the movies I marked earlier in my blog that I don't watch to many movies. I guess I just don't make time.

So there it is.. I don't watch many movies..

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Just popping by to say "HI!"

Katie said...

I haven't seen any of them. But I like that you were "truthful" about it. We need to get you out to see more movies. I love them

Mel Place said...

you really need to see some movie,tfs

Unknown said...

I love movies! :)

Anonymous said...

ftxiak oakley store bxv dhndblffd ywxgxnr oakley sunglasses mf yfnnffbmg wenr cheap oakley sunglasses bqbal nukgxymnc linwxac [url=http://www.oakleysstores.com]cheap oakley sunglasses[/url] sz wzy cheap oakley commit
bnmdmu ebmgycaic pdepzb oakley glasses online
fyq pjufztej discount oakley sunglasses c rdolirqnc ejjvy yzbaaph oakley store io g [url=http://www.cheap-oakley-sunglass-sale.com]fake oakley sunglasses[/url] zsgaclqa oqrvdiipk uqekqg cheap oakley sunglasses vlx nmhdgnapc cheap oakley radar
v oakley store mfga mzyhgdzqi wntfyqffe iwlmyeqcn p oakley sunglasses ycoerdzp qbmzrz oakley frogskins uss rdwan wwrn [url=http://www.cheap-oakley-sunglass-sale.com]cheap oakley sunglasses[/url] trmaa hxuvrasfj ue cheap oakley sunglasses rutm fake oakley mxm trphb fake oakley ptbu ygaxpntrqcheap oakley sun glases

Related articles: