Wednesday, August 8, 2007

A first for the "First day of school"..

Yep! The boys missed the bus..

3 alarm clocks set not one went off at the right time.. ugh..

Got Seth to school lots of people there dropping kids off. wow it was busy my kids always ride the bus the first day.

Took Mckay to the Middle school.. He was excited I believe.. Mckay was glad I took him too he had lots of stuff to carry in..

I cant wait to hear about their days. Seth will be home about 2:30 and Mckay wont be home till 4:00.. They cancelled his XC practice for today cause of the Heat Index again.. They will practice in the gym the last few days this week. At least he will get to ride the bus home today and see how that works for him.

I plan on making some cookies and maybe either ice cream or milkshakes for the special 1st day of school snack.. This has kinda become a tradition to make them something special for the first day of school..

I didn't realize the boys enjoyed it so much, until they asked what their surprise would be today for snack after school.

Its really hot. I'm hoping I can get the Grass mowed before it gets to bad.. its getting tall and really needs it..

I need to vacuum the pool also... and clean a bunch...maybe embroidery or scrapbook.

I'm really enjoying watching TV already...

I did get some pictures to scrapbook for the first day of school even though we were running behind.

Everyone have a great day!!! Stay cool!!!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Thank goodness you got them to school on time, though.

Hope they enjoy their treats when they get home.

Katie said...

Oh my it's too soon.