Friday, August 3, 2007

Long week..WOW!

Gosh! its been a long week. We have had something to do everyday this week. Today I'm finally getting to be home for a bit.

Been working on the laundry and cleaning a bunch.. The house is a mess.

Holiday World was a lot of fun.

I want to do some scrapbooking today. I hope I can squeeze that in today.

I still need to find some shoes for Mckay for school. Might go out this afternoon and look again..

School starts next Wednesday. can you believe that I can't.

XC practice is in full swing. Competition starts the end of August.

Found out Seth has a different teacher than planned. He got to see and meet her last night at the Back to School picnic. boy was it hot!

I could go on and on about all the things we have done this week but I wont..Let's just say I spent a lot of money...

I think maybe I should fix something for lunch now. And get back to the house cleaning.

I thought I better make and entry in my blog its been a few days since I have done that.

No comments: