Thursday, August 23, 2007

I have been tagged by Dettao..

"The rules:"Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog,"


Sorry I just noticed that you tagged me..

Here are my 8 things.

1. I'm short 5ft tall if I'm lucky.. Jeanne knows this now.. She always has a short joke for me.. hehe
2. My first job was at Baskin Robbins.. Pink and Brown uniform.. it wasn't that cute..
3. I have worked at an flight school/airport in customer service.
4. I have been married to my DH Michael for 16 years.
5. My scraproom is also my sewing room.. I own a home based embroidery business.
6. My favorite Auntie taught me how to sew when I was about 7 or 8 I guess, and I have taught several people myself..
7. I have several trophy's for running 5Ks. Although Im not that fast. running is my other hobby, keeps me in shape.
8. I love purple, roses and spring and summer... I don't like the cold so much..

OK if you reading this consider yourself tagged.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Short... but cute as a button! :)