Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Just stuff......

AWANA kickoff is tonight at church. Should be a lot of fun.

Dunking booth, petting zoo, face painting, balloons and inflatables. Maybe I should take my camera, not sure I will have time to take pictures though.

I have about got my scrapbook/sewing room organized again.. It was terrible I had no counter space to do anything.

I have lots of embroidery I need to get finished soon.

I finally got a calender to keep up with all of Mckay's meets and all the other stuff that is planned..

I should load some picture of the gerbils and my scrapbook room.. Maybe I can get that done by the end of the week.

Just hanging out at home today, enjoying the quiet.. I should scrapbook and embroider today..

I have been running this week yay!! took today off.. I want to get in at least 3 runs this week.. I have done two already..

Have a great Wednesday

1 comment:

Dettao said...

Sounds like a busy day to me.

You've been tagged. Come read my blog for details.