Saturday, August 11, 2007

New pets..

Michael and I finally broke down and let the boys get gerbils.. not one but two..

They are both black and their names are Paws and Taz...

They paid for them with their own money and are responsible for them too.

I told them Mom or dad will not feed, clean or maintain their cage.. and if they don't they will be sold or feed to the cat....(hehe just kidding)... I couldn't do that..

So maybe in a few days I will get a picture and post it for everyone to see.

I'm hoping this will teach them some responsibility..

Michael is working today for a bit.. not sure what else we are going to do..

The boys are still sleeping.

I need to work on laundry I guess, and do some house cleaning..

Maybe I should skip the cleaning and work on embroidery and scrapbooking!!

P.S. maybe the PAWS bear can come visit Paws the gerbil..

Everyone have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree.... the Paws will have to get together! :)