Tuesday, August 7, 2007

School starts tomorrow..

School Starts tomorrow.. It's kinda bittersweet though.. I hate to see the summer stuff go.. But the boys need some structure in their lives again.. They are bored a lot these last few days.

We have done lots of things this summer. although we didn't get a real vacation. hopefully fall break we will get to take a vacation.

Anyways, the boys are still sleeping. I was going to wake them early today.. I decided they could use their last day to sleep late.

We are going to get haircuts later day. Mckay is letting his hair grow out so it will just be a trim. Seth told me he wanted his to grow out long too.. but now he has decided that he wants it short again. I guess this heat wave we have been having made his decision for him.

The Cross Country Picnic got canceled last night because of the heat index..It was way to high. The kids were going to race the Principal and vice principal of the school.. Mckay has practice tonight. Then practice starts after school.

I cant wait to get back into my running for real.. Now the boys are going back to school I can run every day if I want too. My Favorite 5K is Sept 29th. I got to get ready for that. I hoping the XC schedule doesn't have something that week for Mckay.

Starting late August every Saturday will be taken up with Cross Country meets..

AWANA is getting ready to start too. I have the secretary position. We have been working on stuff for the last two weeks. We got a new office this year. So the 2 secretaries had to get that fixed up last week. We have training again tomorrow night. The we have a huge kick off party with balloons, inflatables, pet zoo, pony rides and more.. sounds fun huh..

I kinda believe it will be nice to have a routine again.. During summer we just do what we feel like at the moment..

Katie has a new blog challenge for the week... I will try to work on that before the week is out.. I gotta think on this one.. not as easy for me as the others.

Everyone have a great week..

No comments: